Saturday 21 July 2012

BLOGGER

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD I CREATE A BLOG?!
Let me give you some reasons why i wouldn't create a blog.
1. Its troublesome to create an account.
2. Its difficult to think of the blog name.
3. It requires a lot of time and effort to post regularly so as to keep your blog alive.
4. You are letting everyone into your life. (I'm not comfortable telling strangers about my inner most feelings.)
5. Stalkers.


Aside from that, there are many other reasons why i want to create a blog. I feel that it is quite interesting to have a blog, a platform where you can pen down, or rather type down you thoughts. Being a person who do not express myself really well, words written out will be able to convey my feelings and messages better. The blog serves as a place where precious memories can be stored too. As years will pass and people come and go, I can look back at my life and see how I was back then, how much fun I had, or what sorrow I had conquered and overcame. 
















Of course! I would probably never really want to create a blog if not for my friends who have blogs too. And as Someone told me that 'Blog is a space where you can pen down your memories or your thoughts. Its better than twitter or facebook cause it doesn't appear in things like newsfeed. So only those who matter reads them and those who matter are usually our good and close friends!', I guess its okay to post some of my more personal feelings here yea?! Hahaha anyways it wasn't that troublesome to create an account, but the blog name was a little more difficult! But with the help of a name generator, I managed to get some ideas! http://www.nameboy.com/index.php? . You have to type one or two keywords and the website will generate some names and that is how I came up with musicmilktea lol! 


Anyways, Alevels is coming and I don't know if I will be able to post things here frequently. This is the time to really MUG HARD! JIAYOUS everyone who is taking Alevels too! :D
lameeeeeeeee
Alright bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment